Raw Food Diet -- What You Need to Know ?




MY FOOD research on raw diet

1 . adaptation

Initial detox period seems to last about two weeks . Symptoms include bad breath , chills , headache , daytime sleepiness , mental decline , impaired concentration , low libido , and yo - yoing stable my alertness and emotional conditions . It was not until 12 days that I started feeling consistently well on this diet .

If you know the mental adaptation is more difficult than the physical adjustment . Even during the last week of the trial , I still find it hard to come to terms with how much food I eat every day . For example , on the first day of the trial I eat 8-1/2 pounds of food , and I was 2.8 pounds lighter on the scale the next day . It really took some getting used to and you can count jugapun with your own doses

challenge

I found this session very challenging . It was by far the most difficult trial 30 - the day I ever did myself. In some ways it becomes easier after the first week because I used to make raw foods and eat larger quantities of food , but it seems to still require a high level of self-discipline to stick with it and consequently. That may be because I switched so suddenly instead of making more gradual changes over the years that I face

Raw Food

Overall, I liked the raw food in the diet and not have too much trouble with my mind , even though this experiment during the winter when the availability and quality of fresh produce is not the best . I saw my passion and desire for sweets decreased greatly , and I am really satisfied with the sweet fruit . Even when back to cooked food after the trial , I have no desire to eat something sweet apart from fruit . Sometimes I feel a bit overloaded with all the beauty in this diet , but overall it was not too bad . I 've found a while that when I eat more vegetables , especially celery and potatoes that can help increase my desire to eat more sweet fruit . Vegetables seem to clean my palate sweetness .

One thing I really liked about my diet is that I found the new foods I have never been interested before , including okra and Asian pears . I also enjoy the simple green smoothie made ​​from bananas , spinach , and water . I hope to continue to enjoy them for a long time to come .

crave

Cravings for cooked food on this diet is very strong a few days and almost nothing on the other days . Overall they are not too difficult to handle . Usually when I eat sufficient amounts of raw foods and getting enough calories , reduced cravings . Strong cravings when I allow myself to get too hungry .

not Salt

At the beginning of this trial , I have some strong cravings for salty foods for my needs , but they disappear from time to time . I was surprised at how easy it is to go without salt . Than life

not Supplements

I do not take any supplements at all during this diet at all . There are no pills or powders of any kind. No super good . I do not think it is necessary to increase the price of my urine .

low-fat

The low-fat restriction , less than 10 % calories from fat , is the most difficult part of the trial . Many days I fell like I could cravings are satisfied by including more fat in the diet , such as avocados , nuts , or seeds . However , I do not feel good when I eat too much fat in a single meal .

When I started the trial , I aim to keep my weekly average below 15 % of calories from fat , but over time I was able to successfully drop below 10 % . My energy levels became more stable after I brought down fat .

For the first half of the trial , I was an average 12.2 % calories from fat . For the second half of the session , I was an average of 8.7 % of calories from fat . Adjust my fat calories down easier because the trial took place .

exercise

During the trial I have increased both in strength and durability . I continued doing light aerobic exercise and strength training during the trial , and I experienced strength gains in all muscle groups when I ran . I also noticed on several occasions that my aerobic exercises seem easier than usual , as if my heart was beating at a lower level even though the heart monitor showed that the rate remains the same .

The largest increase was on my muscle endurance . On day 3 I could do 27 push - ups . On day 7 I got 31 , and on day 24, I do 36 push - ups , setting a new personal best life . They are the only time I do push - ups during the trial , and I do not do a lot of chest during this exercise . This is definitely an improvement which is very unusual for me .

Increased muscular endurance to help me accelerate my gains strength because I can progress to heavier weights faster and more reps to manage their load . Weight I struggled to do 2-3 reps with , I can crank out 7-10 reps with ease next week . Still looks the same heavy weight , but my muscles do not give away. That really surprised me .

I do not recall having any serious muscle pain during this trial at all . I often get sick when I advanced to the significantly heavier load , but this time no . Also , while lifting weights , I do not have pain when I reached the point where my muscles want to give . Sometimes acid build- up in my muscles creating an intense , burning pain before my muscles to the point of failure . During this trial I seem to reach the point of muscle failure before the pain gets too strong . This makes it easier to crank out a few more reps . That's new . I think this diet could reduce waste build - up in muscles , because simple sugars provide the cleanest burning fuel the body can use.

I can certainly see why this diet is so appealing to many athletes . In my case it seems to provide a clear edge in physical performance . I would definitely give this some serious consideration to diet if I am involved in all sorts of competitive sports .

Body weight

During the experiment 30 - days , I lost 8.0 pounds , about 1.9 pounds per week . I started at 186.0 and ended at 178.0 . My body fat also dropped 1.8 percentage points . On the morning of February 3 , I weighed 174.0 . That weight loss is an additional post - trial is largely due to the illness I experienced after eating food cooked on day 31 .

Here's a graph showing my weight loss day by day . I charted my weight for a few weeks before the trial was to establish a baseline and for several days after that as well . You can see that before I start hearing this , my weight is stable enough . In fact , my weight stayed very close to 185 pounds in the whole of 2007 . I also do not make significant changes to my regular exercise routine or physical activity during the trial .

weight chart
Day one arrow pointing to my weight at the beginning of the first day . Day 30 arrows pointing to the end of my weigh -in at the end of the experiment , which occurred on the morning of 31 . Two days showed weight loss that I have experienced from illness after eating the cooked food on day 31 .

There is no plot to December 8 ( long before the trial started ) because I neglected to weigh myself that day .

My weight loss slowed in the second half of the session , but I also average about 200 calories more per day in the second half versus the first half . The change was not intentional . I only eat based on hunger . But it taught me that I could probably eat about 500 calories more per day on this diet vs cooked vegan diet before me and not gain weight . So this seems like it could be an awesome diet for long term weight loss , especially if you enjoy eating a lot of food .

Average Daily

Here is the average daily nutrient me to trial 30 - the day :

2,296 calories
28g fat
carbohydrate 432G
40g protein
352mg sodium
87g fiber
285g sugar
10 % calories from fat
8 % calories from protein
84 % of calories from carbohydrates

Before this trial I average about 2,000 calories per day on a diet of cooked vegan food , so I actually lost weight even when I increase my daily calories by 15 % .

protein

This diet is rich in protein . I mean 40g of protein per day , which is more than enough to meet my needs , even with daily exercise and strength training sessions each week . I aim for an average of at least 25g of protein per day , which is very easy to achieve this diet as long as I consume enough calories . Because all of these proteins are not denatured by cooking raw , its bioavailability should be much higher than cooked food . Incidentally , if you want to see what happens to proteins when you are cooking , pull out hair from your head and put a fire under it . Cooked into a sticky protein that do not digest well at all . Raw plant foods provides all the protein we need , in the right form for easy assimilation .

body temperature

My body temperature dropped only slightly during the trial . My average body temperature during the first week of the trial was 98.5 ° . During the second week of the trial , it was 98.2 ° . The reason I decided to track the temperature of my body is that I am going to read that long-term raw foodists can have a lower body temperature , so I wanted to see if there will be any changes during the first 30 days . Although I experienced a slight drop in body temperature , it is not too severe .

blood pressure

My average blood pressure for the first 5 days of the trial was 131/76 . Over the last 5 days of the trial , it was 117/73 . So the net reduction in blood pressure 14/3 . The lowest reading I trial was 110/65 , which occurred on the 30th day .

Blood Sugar

I monitored my blood sugar using a blood glucose test device , the same diabetics can use. This indicates there is seen a surge in blood sugar throughout the trial whatsoever - absolutely none. In fact , my blood sugar remained very stable during the trial . My highest blood sugar reading of this study was 94 , which is medium-low . All that sweet fruit in my diet simply does not have an adverse effect on my blood sugar .

Eating this way gives blood sugar more consistency than before me . I can not spike my blood sugar on this diet if I tried . Even eating 19 bananas in one day is no different .

alkalizing

I measured my urine pH several times on the last day of the trial , and all readings were between 7.4 and 8.0 , are very much on the side of the base . Urine testing is less accurate than a blood test , but I do not see any reason for concern that it would acidifying diet .

energy

After the first two weeks , the level of physical and mental energy I have consistently stable . I just seem to run into problems if I eat too much fat or if I am right combination of food , but with practice the problem can be avoided .

I have a few brief bursts of euphoria throughout the test but nothing seems to stick . I also had occasional bursts of extreme mental clarity . I wonder what would happen if I continue to eat this way for a few more months .

Dry Skin

Perhaps the worst problem I experienced during the trial is dry skin . The problem comes about 10 days into the trial and continued for the remainder of the trial . It makes me feel itchy all over my body at times , especially when I started to sweat . Dry skin is the worst in my hands . The skin on my fingers got so dry it cracked and started to bleed in several places . Those cuts have taken a long time to heal , even though most of them are now fully recovered . I really want to know if this problem will disappear by itself from time to time , especially since the skin is one of the primary detox organ of the body .

Back to Cooked Food

Despite returning to the cooked food is not technically part of the trial , it must have an impact on me . I started to feel bad after cooking my first meal , and things just went downhill from there . The next day I had a fever and felt horrible 103 . I 've been eating fruits and raw vegetables since most of it and feel much better now .

response

I appreciate all feedback , suggestions , and encouragement that I have received during this trial . At that time be amazing to try to compete with it , but I do my best . Unfortunately the advice I get is all over the place , so I mostly had to rely on my own judgment and not so much on the opinions of others . Nevertheless , I took some good ideas and suggestions along the way , most of them coming from a long-term raw foodists with a lot of experience .

daily Log

For the convenience of a daily log of this session a raw food diet can be easily accessed from the Archive page . They can be found at the bottom in January 2008 . Those logs include detailed measurements of all the food I ate , along with photos of most meals .

Raw Food Diet Conclusion

I love doing this 30 day trial . I definitely learned a lot from it . As for whether I would continue to eat this way , that remains to be seen . On day 31, I'm happy to go back to cooked food , but after failing to do so and be sick of it , I 've been eating mostly raw since then . Now that the raw food diet has become a habit , it's not nearly as hard to hold as it is to get started . I definitely want to know about what it would be like to eat this way long term , so it seems I will continue to eat raw ( or at least mostly raw ) for quite a long while . I bought lots of fresh fruit these days , so if I do not continue to eat this way at least a week away , plenty of food will be wasted .

Regardless of what happens next , I have to declare this experiment a success . I can not see myself going back to my previous way of eating , so it does not appear I have made some permanent changes , but it's too early for me to understand what exactly they are . Time will tell .

I hope you find this useful documentation of detailed research and education . I 'm sure some people will have more questions about this diet , but the best way to get answers is to try it ( or at least research it ) for yourself . Real-life growth experiments often yield results that are not black and white , but that's no reason not to do them . Personal growth is a lifelong journey , not a destination .
thumbnail
Judul: Raw Food Diet -- What You Need to Know ?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Ditulis Oleh

Artikel Terkait Health :

Powered by Blogger.
 
Template Seo Elite oleh Ganteng